The second step is to apply cognitive analytical coaching skills where the manager’s “target problem procedures” are explored and exit strategies are developed jointly.
This method’s purpose is as follows:
- Helping leaders to develop self-management skills where the main focus is on managing emotions, adapting to different situations, being able to stay positive and being able to take initiatives
- Training responsible leaders by helping leaders see how their values influence the organisational culture and raise awareness on the positive and negative impact they create on the workforce
- Supporting leaders on how to become a source of inspiration for their workforce and show them how to manage employee relations and individuals in a more effective and active way to help develop each other
- Supporting leaders to develop the concepts of teamwork and cooperation throughout the organisation
- To examine the patterns of behaviour that are dominant in the Turkish or the local culture and in the corporate culture and to adapt professional behaviour skills throughout the organisation